"One Lump, or Two?"

Monday, May 16, 2016

Supernova Bath Bomb

   Take a dip into pink champagne waters with the best party prep bath bomb around - Supernova Bath Bomb from the LUSH Kitchen! Turn on your favorite playlist and pour yourself a glass of, well, whatever suits you... There's a galaxy waiting.

"Celestial celebration!"

   This bath bomb comes from the champagne heaven that is the Celebrate scent family, which highlights gorgeous notes of sweet orange oil, lime oil, and cognac oil... Also in this family are:
  • Celebrate Body Lotion
  • Celebrate Perfume(s)
  • Celebrate Shower Gel
  • Snow Showers Shower Gel
  • First Snow Dusting Powder
  • Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
   I had been lusting after Supernova for quite a while, so I was ecstatic when my order arrived in the post... On first impression, while still wrapped up, I could see the lovely shade of pink and smell the wonderful scent of the bath bomb. Once unwrapped, I noticed the red, yellow, and blue confetti throughout the ballistic and it was less dusty than expected (I have no idea why I expected it to be dustier)... I filled my bathtub with water that was bordering between warm and hot, as I usually do for LUSH Cosmetics bath bombs, and gently placed it in the water. This was a much slower fizzer than a name like Supernova let on to be but I was pretty pleased about it. Then, gradually, my entire bathroom filled with hints of sweet orange and lime, and I was slightly taken back to LUSH Christmas (I went a bit Golden Wonder crazy this past season) - the bath water ended up being somewhere between Barbie and rosy pink with confetti floating and melting about.

   After soaking in this bath for a while I hadn't noticed Supernova having any "body perks" - my skin wasn't any softer and the Celebrate scent I love so much was very, very faint on my skin and disappeared after thirty minutes... But my condition did cause a small ~issue~... My entire lower body looked as if I had sunburn for three or so hours, yet there wasn't any odd sensation or pain associated with this reaction.   Like I always say, with my illness I never know when/why/how my body will react to products/environments; I've not heard of anyone else experiencing any poor reactions to Supernova.

   I only purchased three Supernova Bath Bombs (two for myself and one for my mother, whose favorite LUSH products are those within the Celebrate family), and I'm regretting not grabbing another two or three for us to split... This is a wonderful product that left me in a great mood, and I give it a 4/5! If the scent lingered better and it softened my skin, it would have gotten a 5/5, but I'm not complaining whatsoever. I look forward to when this fizzer hits the Kitchen again, and definitely recommend you try one out.

Handmade With Fresh Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil, Lime Oil, Paper Confetti, Linalool, Limonene, Colour 45410.

*This post is in no way sponsored and all opinions are my own.*
xoxo Elle
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

4 comments:

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! bath bombs wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beloved as much as you will obtain performed right here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you would like be handing over the following. sick unquestionably come more before again since precisely the same just about very regularly inside of case you shield this hike. go here to find the best steam showers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. wholesale bath and body products

    ReplyDelete