"One Lump, or Two?"

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Beautiful Shower Gel

    Wake up in the morning and adorn yourself in the rich, creamy lather of Beautiful shower gel, one of LUSH Oxford Street's exclusive new soaps... This shimmering, sunny shower gel has a sensual musk to it that is truly like no other, but heavily influenced by 1000 Kisses' scent.
   I was lucky enough to have a friend visiting London recently and was able to get some Oxford Street items shipped to me here in the States... I've been so excited to try out these products for myself, and for you all, and starting out with Beautiful leads me to believe I won't be disappointed in these new products; not one bit.

"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face. With a little helping hand from this shower gel."

   My first impression of this product was that it had way more glitter than I expected, its scent notes were deeper than I was prepared for, and the feeling of frustration because I didn't purchase a larger bottle...
   The glitter leaves you with a light dusting, rather than looking like you just crafted for several hours. Also, a lot of the glitter in my particular bottle had settled at the bottom, which may bother some but I was glad... I like luster, but I'm not much on glitter while off stage.
   Beautiful's scent is that of delicious apricots while in the bottle, but once you've lathered up and rinsed it off you are left with a lovely peach fragrance... Both in the bottle and on the skin, you'll notice a sexy yet musky note of myrrh that gives this shower gel a memorable scent.
   I was quite surprised at how luxurious and softening the lather from this soap was. It glides over the skin like silk, leaving hints of glitter along the way; although the lather has a slight yellow-ish tint to it, by no means has it ever stained my skin... I don't recommend using shower gels for shaving, and that goes for this one, even with the level of creaminess it produces in it's lather.
   Beautiful shower gel is even more wonderful than I could describe, and the 1000 peachy kisses left on my skin after using this product definitely turn around any dull mood in the morning... I give this shower gel a 5/5, and cannot wait to get my hands on a larger bottle!
Handmade With Fresh Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Peach Juice (Prunus persica), Perfume, Lactic Acid, Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus), Osmathus Absolute (Osmanthus fragrans), Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca), Myrrh Gum Powder (Commiphora myrrha), Lilial, Coumarin, *Limonene, *Linalool, Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Flourphogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica), Colour 19140, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

*All body products I review are ones I have used for a week+.*
xoxo Elle
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment