"One Lump, or Two?"

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Frank's Coffee Scrub

"Hey babe! Get naked. Get dirty. Get rough. Get clean." - Frank
   Frank Coffee Scrub is the smoothest talker you'll ever meet, and if you can believe it, he'll make your skin even smoother than his words.
   This vegan coffee scrub is from Melbourne, Australia, and all products are made locally... Never tested on animals, and made with all natural ingredients (no chemicals, parabens, or fillers)... Frank also comes in multiple versions, all with the same coffee base...
  • Original: "The OG, suitable for all skin types."
  • Coconut: "With nourishing oils for sensitive skin. Nut free."
  • Cacao: "Packed with anti-oxidants for unloved or aging skin."
  • Peppermint: "Full of peppermint oil and native mint to soothe tired, aching muscles."
    Each scrub targets dry skin, stretch marks, cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, acne, and scaring... Simply hop in the shower, get yourself wet, take a few handfuls of your coffee-scrub-of-choice, and scrub it all over your body in circular motions. Frank's scrubs are even safe for your face, just make sure to use smaller amounts in small circles rather than aimlessly rubbing all over. Leave your scrub on, to soak in all the beautiful vitamins and oils, for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off.
   My first impression of this coffee scrub (Original formula) was that it smelled like gourmet coffee and a hint of sweetness, probably from the almond oil or brown sugar. After my shower, I felt instant results... My skin was silky smooth, exfoliated, and hydrated. After using Frank's scrub consistently for about a month, I could see a difference in the color of my stomach's stretch marks. I saw results with my scars around the same time, and if I have a skin flare up, it is soothed with this product... Not to mentioned it, along with LUSH's Sandstone soap, helped heal and exfoliate my recent sunburn! Returning my skin back to its glowing complexion, soothing it to the point the redness disappeared and I was left with my usual golden tan color.
   My favorite way to use this product is once a week for my entire body, head to heels, and making sure to use it on my tattoos twice a week (a small amount). I leave the pouch, closed, on my shower wrack since it comes in waterproof packaging. If your bathroom stays warmer than the rest of the rooms in your house, I would recommend you store this scrub elsewhere... Of course, like any product you should patch test before committing to Frank (don't worry, there is great customer service for returns/exchanges)... And the only "down side" is the cleanup of any scrub splashed onto the shower wall, but its safe to wash down the drain!
   When it comes down to it, Frank's Coffee Scrub is just as much of a babe as his customers! I rate the product, customer service, shipping, and packaging with a 5/5... Head on over to FrankBody.com to get your hands on Frank! And don't forget to check him out on Instagram (@Frank_Bod), and tag your selfies with him as #TheFrankEffect and #LetsBeFrank to potentially be featured on the page.

Shipping is free (and tracked) for USA customers, and arrives withing 2-6 business days.
International babes can expect their products within 10-21 business days.
*Frank is known to arrive much faster than anticipated! So don't be distressed.*

Original Scrub Ingredients: coffea robusta seed powder (coffee), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water (aqua), sodium chloride (salt), sucrose (brown sugar), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), *fragrance (parfum). * = natural

*All body products I review are ones I have used for a week+.*
xoxo Elle

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment